Locke Lord will host the Fundamentals of E-payments webinar on Wednesday, February 26 at noon. Pat Hatfield will present. The webinar will cover:
- What are the sources of rules and where do I find them?
- Which rules govern payment cards (credit and debit cards) and which rules govern automatic debit payments?
- Why all the fuss about the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards? Briefly, what are they and would our company be subject to them?
- We don’t have a third party payment processor agreement yet, do we need one? What are the advantages of having one? Alternatively, we have one, but it is 10 years old and looks like the vendor’s form. Is this a document legal really needs to review?
- Give me a short explanation of just a few issues relating to our payment process, so I have some idea of what is involved.
This program is pending approval for 1.0 hours of MCLE credit. Please specify the state from which you would like to receive credit when registering.
Please contact Courtney Cavazos at email@example.com or 512-305-4778 with any questions or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.