Locke Lord will be hosting a complimentary breakfast briefing presented by the Firm's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits Practice Groups.
- Navigating the Social Media Minefield: Social Media Issues for Employers
- GINA and ADA: The Latest on Medical Issues In the Workplace
- Wage and Hour Wars: Collective Actions, Agency Audits, and Traps for the Unwary
- Why Your Employment Agreements Must Be Sized to Fit
- Update on Employee Benefits for 2011
- The Dodd-Frank Act: A Gift to Whistleblowers that Keeps on Giving
- Retaliation Expands: A New Zone of Interest - Third Party Reprisals
- Ramblings on the Texas Payday Law and the National Labor Relations Act: Practical Tips for Compliance
Credit pending for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 2.0 credit hours, of which 0 credit hours will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit. Locke Lord is an accredited sponsor, approved by the State Bar of Texas, Committee on MCLE.
HRCI credit is pending.
Parking validation provided for JPMorgan Chase garage, 601 Travis Street.
Please RSVP to: