PATENT FOREIGN CLIENT SPECIALIST (ATLANTA)
Locke Lord is seeking a Patent Foreign Client Specialist with strong experiences in wireless telecommunication technologies (especially 5G NR air interface).
Education & Experience
- A M.S. or Ph.D. degree is required in electrical engineering or telecommunication engineering.
- Patent application drafting or prosecution experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior R&D experience in a telecommunication equipment company is a plus.
- Candidates must possess superior technical knowledge, writing and communication skills.
- Job duties include conducting interviews with inventors in Chinese and preparing patent application specifications with technical details.
- Must have fluency, written and spoken, in Chinese.
Supervisory Responsibility – None.
Work Environment – This position operates in a professional office environment.
Position Type/Expected Work Hours – This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel – Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Locke Lord is not working with search firms (no recruiters please).
Locke Lord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or veteran status.
Interested candidates should submit their application to Office Management: Tina.email@example.com