News & Events
Denise Hanna is participating in the webinar about the Health Insurance Exchanges: MA, UT & CA Models.
Hear expert opinion on:
- How HIX Models are Structured in Massachusetts, Utah and California
- Development & Case Experience; Challenges & Successes; Lessons Learned
- Developmental and operational lessons learned from these three alternative models
- Implications from each model's experience and future direction for stakeholders
- Detailed lessons learned from Massachusetts Health Connector & differences with Federal reform provisions
- Utah Health Exchange defined contribution approach: early experience and future direction
- Structure & developmental activities for California Health Benefit Exchange, designed for Federal reform
For more information please click here.