News & Events
The University of Texas School of Law 2011 Corporate Counsel Institute
Paul Coggins will be participating in the The University of Texas School of Law 2011 Corporate Counsel Institute. If you are in-house counsel or represent a company of any size, the 2011 Corporate Counsel Institute is a must-attend event.
- Insurance: What Your Management Team Needs to Know
- Preparing Your Client for a Deposition or a Trial
- Common Contracting: Writing and Drafting Contracts
- The Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Provisions
- Effective Litigation Management
- Real Estate Sales
- Protecting the In-House Attorney-Client Privilege
- Powerful Strategies for Effective Negotiations
- Crisis Communication: Dealing with the Media
- Employment: Hiring from the Competition
- Criminalization of Business
- IP Issues for 2011, Pro Bono, and much more
For more information, please click here.