News & Events
Gas Storage Project Development Tutorial
James Moriarty will participate in the Gas Storage Project Development Tutorial on April 2-3, 2009. Mr. Moriarty will discuss the following topic:
Obtaining Permits and Regulatory Approvals
- Energy Policy Act of 2006 and FERC Order No. 678: The U.S.
Congress and FERC confirm that development of robust
infrastructure, including storage, is job #1
- FERC recognizes that storage can moderate natural gas prices
- Conducting an open season to determine potential services and
- The negotiation of Precedent Agreements
- The FERC application process for a storage project, including
availability of market-based rates, environmental and landowner
concerns and other issues
For more event information, please click here.