Locke Lord LLP has an immediate opening for a Records Clerk.
To qualify for this position must have:
- BA or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of two years’ office experience ,law firm experience is a plus.
- Computer literate (LegalKey experience a plus).
- Typing of 40 wpm.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Superb skills in filing by alphabetical and numerical designations. Accuracy in spelling and grammar. Above average attention to detail.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the records management system and its functionality.
- Using the firm’s records management system, performs all day-to-day tasks associated with file creation, circulation, maintenance, storage and final disposition.
- Performs clerical duties related to the maintenance of files, such as interfiling of correspondence, pleadings, and other indexed records arranged in a file according to an established system.
- Prepares files, packs boxes and arranges for pick-up and delivery of files/boxes within the firm and to/from off-site storage.
- Available and responsive to attorney, secretary or paralegal questions and concerns.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret procedures, forms and instructions. Executes defined procedures to ensure compliance with records management policies and procedures according to established firm standards
Please send resume, including salary history to:
Locke Lord LLP email@example.com
No recruiters please