News & Events
17th Annual Advanced Employment Issues Symposium
Nashville Hutton Hotel
Krista Dunzweiler will be speaking at the 17th Annual Advanced Employment Issues Symposium. This conference is a multi-track program that delivers rock-solid, bottom-line value with practical guidance for overcoming the latest management challenges. This conference all-new program with practical guidance for overcoming the latest management challenges. Choose your sessions from a multi-track program covering the very latest on Employment Law Enforcement, FMLA and ADA Compliance, Social Media for Employers, and Hiring and Retention. You can tailor your Symposium experience to address specific areas of interest, although you are never locked into a specific track.
- The Employment Law Enforcement Track
- The FMLA and ADA Compliance Track
- Social Media for Employers Track
- Hiring and Retention Track
Ms. Dunzweiler will be participating in the topic entitled, “Workplace Violence & Bullying Workshop.” Studies report that 1 in 10 employees in U.S. workplaces will be the target of what the experts define as “persistent aggressive or unreasonable behavior” from supervisors and co-workers - everything from rude manners and office ostracism to curses and taunts, the destruction of work product or personal property, and even outright assault and battery. You simply can’t tolerate this sort of behavior at your workplace - but how can you prevent it?
- How bullying and harassment can chase away your best workers, drive up your sick leave and absenteeism rates, and drag down your bottom line
- The warning signs that signal a potential troublemaker among your current employees and prospective hires
- The steps you should take to build a “zero tolerance” culture in your workplace
- What to do if the bully/harasser is a member of top management or a star performer who makes life miserable for others
- The best practices for counseling, disciplining, and terminating bullies and harassers in your organization
- How to spot the “red flags” that could signal imminent violence on the part of an employee or former employee — and how to nip potential problems in the bud
- When it’s appropriate to get law enforcement authorities involved
For more information, please click here.
The second event will be held at the Caesars Palace Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV on October 31st.