News & Events
15th Annual Insurance Forum
Sidley Austin LLP Conference Center
Locke Lord Partners Daniel I. Schlessinger, Matthew T. Furton, Karen R. Palmersheim and Julie L. Young will participate in the 15th Annual Insurance Forum Hosted by JVP Partners. Inc.
This select group of attorneys will participate in a panel discussion covering the following timely issues:
- Insurance Insolvency Trends and Legal Update
- Key Tips for Complying with Medicare Secondary Payer Act and Section 111 MMSEA Reporting Obligations
- A Modern Approach to the Filed Rate Doctrine
Other key speakers participating in this program include:
- Michael T. McRaith – Director, Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance
- Jack Messmore – Acting Director, Illinois Department of Insurance (retired 10/31/11)
- Susan Voss – Commissioner, Iowa Insurance Division, NAIC President
- Kenneth Weine – President, JVP Partners, Inc; Chairman – Insurance Forum Committee
Additional Insurance Forum topics include:
- The Federal Insurance Office & Impact on State Regulation
- Illinois Perspective on Federal & State Regulatory Reform
- Iowa & NAIC Perspective, from the NAIC President
- How The Dodd-Frank Act Will Affect Insurers – Beyond Title V
- Obama Care and Cost Shifting; No-Fault Insurance – Repeal or Repair
- What Is Coming Next Year
The Insurance Forum is a nonprofit event presented by the Insurance Forum Committee, chaired by Kenneth M. Weine. This forum is an executive level program designed for insurance and risk management professionals, accountants, attorneys, corporate officers and regulators. There is no attendance fee.
You may register for the Insurance Forum by clicking here.
For more information, please click here.