News & Events
Emerging and Developing Environmental Issues Affecting the Energy Industry
The Offices of Locke Lord LLP
Locke Lord will be hosting a program that will feature timely topics relevant to the energy industry. We will address recent state and federal legislative actions, enforcement and issues around hydraulic fracturing and the EPA.
- Water Rights: “Staring into the Abyss”
- Fractured but not Broken: Complying with the Mosaic of Regulations and Requirements in the Hydraulic Fracturing World
- The "E" Word: Enforcement of Hydraulic Fracturing Through the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Federal Legislative and Regulatory Update on Energy and Environment: A View from Washington
- Environmental Jeopardy: Test Your Environmental Knowledge
- The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service: America’s New Energy Regulatory Agency
- A Watched Pot Never Boils: An Update on EPA's Boiler MACT Rule
- AB 32—California’s Bid to Save the Planet….One State at a Time
- How to Avoid Hearing the Clang of the Jail Cell Door
Locke Lord LLP is an accredited sponsor, approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 3.75 credit hours.
Please RSVP by October 24, 2011 to Emily Brinkman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-740-8821.
For more information, please click here.