News & Events
NBI: Collection Law From Start to Finish
Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus
Oak Brook, IL
Simon Fleischmann and Rusty Perdew will be participating in the Collection Law From Start to Finish seminar presented by the National Business Institute. The seminar will take place on May 11, 2009 in Oak Brook, IL.
Tread Carefully...But Ensure Your Clients Get Paid
Winning a judgment against a bad debt doesn't necessarily mean cash in hand. Do you have the information you need to ensure payment of the debt – while keeping in compliance with strict guidelines governing collections? Don't rush in unprepared. Maximize your chances of recovery with the practical solutions you'll gain at this definitive seminar. Enroll today!
- Uncover assets – including property – that can help you maximize monetary recovery.
- Stay in compliance: follow the guidelines governing actions permitted or restricted by the FDCPA.
- Learn effective (and legal!) ways to get the debtor's attention when moving forward with a lawsuit.
- Learn how to use wage garnishments and attachments to successfully collect judgments.
- Take the steps necessary to protect your client's rights when the debtor files for bankruptcy.
For more event information, please click here. To register, visit www.nbi-sems.com.